Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Salad Dressing

This is a salad dressing worth finding and trying. It's delicious. I discovered it at Whole Foods a year ago, and it's been my most favorite dressing ever since. You can check the label below for the nitty gritty on the nutritional info. It's not too bad! No fat, 8 carbs, and a little more sodium then any of us would like, but it's really good! This dressing covers really well, so you don't need a lot of it. I put it on a mix of baby greens, grape tomatoes, and a small amount of fresh crumbled bleu cheese. Perfection!




Rachel Ray rated Cindy's Kitchen Buttermilk Ranch as the best ranch dressing. The lady next to me in the store was buying the ranch and said it was fantastic. I have had the Cindy's Kitchen Roasted Garlic Caesar and it's pure deliciousness, but for obvious reasons, I don't make caesar very often. So far, the only place I have found that sells it, is Whole Foods. And sadly, there is no have a web site to search for where it's sold. But if you can find it, or any one of the other 10 flavors, definitely give it a try!

Bon Appétit


Katie


No comments: