Friday, March 19, 2010

Inspiration


"Cooking has always brought me a happiness that I didn't think was available. I just fire up the stove, and things start to fade away." - Paula Deen

I could not agree more with that quote. No matter how bad of a day I have had, getting in the kitchen and getting my hands dirty creating a dish seems to make all the bad things disappear. I have always found great inspiration in the kitchen. I am Kassandra, a 26 year old Southern California girl with Spanish and Irish heritages running through my veins. Currently engaged to be married this October to a wonderful man who has three daughters who are 17, 13 and 7. I love large families and cant wait to start adding additions to our family. Call me nuts. I grew up in a family that gathered in the kitchen to cook meals every day. My great grandmother was an artist in the kitchen. I don't recall ever seeing her measure out ingredients and her creations were to die for. As you will see in most of my recipes, I don't have an exact measurement for ingredients as I have taken on her inspiration but I will try my hardest to give you the exacts.
I make home cooked meals 5-6 times a week to keep my family healthy. I believe its the most health way to live nowadays. I am always looking to create and find new inspirations so I really hope you all enjoy this blog as much as us ladies.

Till Next Time....

~Kassandra


No comments: