Sunday, March 28, 2010

Quesadilla- Patty's way.

1 medium flour tortilla(s)
chopped onion (to taste)
chopped, seeded jalapeno (to taste)
2oz low-fat Montorrey cheese shredded
1/4 cup grilled chicken breast

5 points on Weight Watchers*

In a heavy skillet, heat one flour tortilla. Spread shredded cheese on the tortilla and top with 1/2 the chicken mixture. Sprinkle another 1/4 cup cheese over the chicken and top with another tortilla. When bottom tortilla is lightly brown and cheese has started to melt, flip quesadilla and cook on the opposite side.

You can serve it with guacamole or pico de gallo on top. I'll share a recipe for both soon.

Enjoy!

*I forgot to add in my introduction post that I am currently battling weight loss. I'm on the Weight Watchers program so my recipes will have the Weight Watchers points on them for those looking for some new low fat recipes.

No comments: