Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Taco Soup


Taco Soup

4 cans of Beans (be creative and choose your favorites - Black Beans, Kidney, Pinto, etc.)
1 can Tomato Soup
1 can Tomato Sauce
1 big can Chopped Peeled Tomatoes
1 packet Taco Seasoning
1 can Corn
1 1/2 lb Ground Beef browned (I like to cook with onions)

Do not drain any of the cans.
Mix everything together in a large pot.
Cook Ground Beef in a frying pan. Add browned Ground Beef to large pot.
Cook until soup is bubbling.

Toppings:
Cheese
Tortilla strips
Olives

*You can also make it with Chicken instead of Ground Beef!

~Amy

3 comments:

Pepper said...

Have you tried Qdoba's taco soup? Is it anything like that.. I LOVE that soup with their grilled chicken..

Cupcake Mama said...

Add a package of dry ranch dressing mix - the flavor is great!! My mom told me that makes the difference between a good bowl of taco soup and a great one! She was right...try and see if I am wrong!

Amy Sue said...

Stephanie, I haven't tried Qdoba's taco soup. But I love this soup on a cold day and it's super easy!